Tuesday 20 March 2012

BETAPA KEBESARANMU TUHAN KEINDAHAN CAKARAWALA YANG MEMUKAU ALLAHU AKHBAR



  • Rabeah Mohd Ali shared The Real Beauty of a Muslimah's photo.
    Thank you Allah for everything you gave me, for everything you didn’t give me, for everything you protected me from- that which I know and that which I’m not even aware of, thank you for blessings that I didn’t even realize were blessings, thank you from guidance when I felt like I was slipping, and thank you for every thing else because no matter how many things I try to list, at the end of the day, I can’t even come close to thanking you enough.

    Alhamdulillah. -EtSk~ ♥
     ·  ·  · 2 hours ago
    • You and Teungku Sayyid Deqy like this.
      • Rabeah Mohd Ali 
        BULAN SEAKAN MALU UNTUK MENONJOLKAN DIRI

        Awan membiru
        Memenuhi malam itu
        Bulan seakan malu menonjolkan diri
        Namun kehadiran bulan pada malam itu
        Mengindahkan suasana malam
        Mengujakan aku untuk
        MemujiMU
        Betapa KebesaranMu Tuhan
        Menciptakan segala keindahan di cakarawala
        SUBHANALLAH ALHAMDULLAH ALLAHU AKHBAR

        Karya Rha NS
        20 Mac 2012
        2 hours ago ·

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
;